We are seeking a Boutique and Social Media Manager to deliver an upscale, luxury omnichannel experience to our online and in-store customers.
In this role, you will work autonomously to achieve sales success through effective social media management and an elevated, relationship-centric approach to the Coteri customer in store.
You will be responsible for creating and managing the weekly social media plan for the company while also managing the end-to-end boutique experience.
In this blended role, you will achieve success in sales and service, online operations, social media and in-store such as inventory management and visual merchandising.
This is an incredible opportunity for a retail executive to enhance their existing skillset.
- Achieve sales results by building strong connections with repeat customers and demonstrating a strong understanding of VIP relationship management and customer strategies.
- Build and maintain a personal list of VIP customers who shop regularly and set intent for repeat visits across key touchpoints like Instagram, email, event invites, and in-store phone texts
- Present a strong understanding of brand mix, branding and fit knowledge and use storytelling in your sales strategies to build customer loyalty to the product
- Maintain a strong understanding of fashion trends, offer styling suggestions and authentically employ add-on and up-sell strategies to complete a head-to-toe Coteri look for all clients.
- Monitor traffic trends, customer needs, product sell-through and other analytics to develop growth strategies that drive sales excellence within the boutique
- Present new brands and marketing ideas to positively influence the company’s sales
- Use daily social media strategies to drive online shopping and footfall in the physical boutique to optimize sell-through
- Create and schedule feed and story content across company social media channels including Instagram, Facebook and TikTok for director approval
- Schedule and share daily Instagram Stories with the intention of driving traffic to the boutique and website with the ultimate goal of sales conversion
- Facilitate online order picking and pack, pack and ship online orders with love and care to ensure all products dispatched via online orders are in pristine condition.
- Maintain boutique visual merchandise standards and rotate regularly to ensure optimal product sales
- Upload all new products online as they arrive, use website merchandising to reflect new shoppable content and ensure stock levels are accurately reflected
- Maintain boutique inventory integrity by showcasing industry best loss prevention practices
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL
- Have 3+ years experience in fashion retail, preferably in a managerial position
- Keep your finger on the pulse with fashion trends and up-and-coming labels in the designer landscape
- You have a history of working with an affluent client base and have VIP client management skills.
- Have a strong eye and passion for content creation and the social media landscape
- A tertiary background in marketing is not mandatory but is considered positive for this role
Click ‘Apply Now’ to send your cover letter and CV to the employer and we will send you weekly updates on Melbourne job vacancies from FJ Careers.